Our Course Walkthrough

Greetings to all! We are thrilled to announce the completion of our final course module. Collaboratively, my colleague Jashandeep and I, Humaira, designed our course profile, and we relished the experience. Our teamwork was highly productive as we supported each other throughout the process, putting in significant effort to curate our blog entries. We sincerely

Continue reading Our Course Walkthrough

The Significance of Classroom Interaction and Communication

As I (Humaira) and Jashandeep are working together, we tried to follow similar classroom interaction methods and a similar path of portraiting our blog. Effective interaction and communication are essential between teachers and students in any classroom, regardless of whether it is online or face-to-face. This can enhance learning outcomes and establish a dynamic and

Continue reading The Significance of Classroom Interaction and Communication

Developing a South-Asian Curriculum: Navigating Feedback and Enhancing Student Learning in a Multicultural Classroom

Initially, in our course profile, I (Humaira)and Jashandeep, both of us stated that we were developing our course module based on the South-Asian curriculum. However, after receiving feedback from reviewers, it was noted that the Grade-3 lessons created were not suitable for the age and grade level. Despite this, English is introduced in our curriculum

Continue reading Developing a South-Asian Curriculum: Navigating Feedback and Enhancing Student Learning in a Multicultural Classroom

Socrative: An interactive tool for teachers and students

Whenever I found new tech, apps, or websites concerning education and training, I always try to explore them. I always try to make every learning session just a fun and entertaining one so that I can get the highest possible participation and engagement from my learners. I always try to make it more transparent so

Continue reading Socrative: An interactive tool for teachers and students

Understanding the Online Blended Class

In this modern world, we can’t think even a day without the internet. Our life is fully dependent on the usage of the internet, from checking our work schedule to paying for shopping through e-wallets and whatnot. These days, worldwide, the education sector is dependent on the internet. Especially, after the COVID-19 pandemic, people become

Continue reading Understanding the Online Blended Class