It’s time to start!

It’s time to start!

Hola a todos! I hope you had a great weekend. I’ve had a few heavy days because today was my first birthday away from my family, and celebrating national holidays outside Chile. But still, I feel optimistic and happy to start this project.
As you know, what I chose was to learn to knit!
After a difficult conversation about yarns, chopsticks, and stitches, my grandmother assured me that something safe to start with would be a scarf; I think it is perfect for the cold winter approaching here in Regina (it will be the first time for me!!)
I find myself choosing the color of the yarn, and I hope to start with a basic stitch to make it uniform and to be able to learn.
The knitting process is long and requires patience, but in this blog, we persevere!
Stay tuned to see the most beautiful scarf this winter; hopefully, the chopsticks I will buy will be the right ones.

Fingers crossed!

2 thoughts on “It’s time to start!

1. Welcome to the cold, cold winters of Regina.. LOL. I hope you enjoy being here anyway! You are going to need that scarf… 🙂

1. Thank you very much Robyn! In fact that’s part of why I chose Canada, I prefer hot weather, but the cold somehow reminds me of home, although it doesn’t compare to your cold here hahaha. Good luck to you too!