EDTC300,  Learning Project EDTC300

Shrimply the best

My boyfriend and I are huge pasta lovers as you can tell from my previous post about Olive Garden! We like to treat ourselves regularly with comfort meals and this shrimp pasta was the perfect recipe for that. The reason we also like pasta is that it’s a quick meal to make and you can be creative with it by adding different types of vegetables or meats/fish. When I have a full day of work and school the last thing I want to do is cook an extravagant meal that takes hours to prep and cook. Even though this meal took maybe 30 mins it still feels like you are eating an extravagant meal.

I decided to try the website food network and I found it to be quite cool! In the categories it lists different types of recipes, shows, chefs, what’s trending, their shop, sweepstakes and what’s on TV. The shows include the The Pioneer Woman I absolutely love her and her dishes they remind be of the rancher/farmer kind of aesthetic.

I used the recipe shrimp fettuccine alfredo instead of using an Alfredo sauce I used a Rose sauce that I already had on hand and it was just as amazing. My boyfriend said that he prefers the Rose sauce over an Alfredo where I like both!

• Haylee

Hey Jenna,
    This looks so yummy! Shrimp pasta is truly one of my favourite types of pasta dishes. Since you have started your learning journey what is your favourite thing that you have made?