Right now I am in my fourth year of studies in the Faculty of Education at the University of Regina, majoring in physical education and minoring in health. I am an athlete within the University, playing for the Men’s Hockey team. Personally, I believe that teaching is the one of the best occupations in the world. Having the opportunity to be a positive influence in young peoples lives is an amazing opportunity that not many people can say they have. Teachers have the ability to shape the minds and lives of their students for the better, by doing this it can make a positive impact on their students’ academic performance, social skills, and personal development. I believe that becoming a physical education teacher is the perfect profession for me because of my passion for exercise, sports, and competition. I feel I am able to connect really well with younger audiences and am continually looking for ways to connect with them and work to be a difference maker in their lives, with the end goal of creating lifelong movers within the community.