Never stop learning, because life never stops teaching

Making Progress

Juggling is surely difficult, but with practice comes results!

Professional juggler Jack Kalvan teaches everything you need to know about the basics of juggling in his youtube video.

Went to tiktok for this blog post video!

Starting to incorporate juggling into my routine before hockey practice as a way to warm my hands and eyes up

Main ideas

• Catch the ball with peripherals
  • Consistent throws
  • Make eye contact with the ball at its highest point, giving your hands information about it where it will land
  • Move around to increase difficulty

Also found an upgrade in objects to juggle, these sand filled balls were lying around the house and are meant for juggling, there are super cheap if interested.

1. Alyssa Hildebrandt

Hey Curtis,

Looks like you have made significant progress since I last saw your blog. It looks as though your juggling has become more consistent. I do not think I have seen your project since the first several weeks of school, so I am glad to see the progress you have made!

• Curtis Meger

Definitely feels good to see some progress myself!

2. Sarah

I love the idea of using something you are trying to learn as a way to warm up for another activity. Way to kill two birds with one stone!

3. Aiden Lingelbach

Hey Curtis!
    I love to see how far you’ve come since i first saw your blog! are there any other things that you are doing to train your hand eye, or are you just focusing solely on juggling??