Cells That Fire Together, Wire Together

I believe basic skills play a huge role in the development of kids. For me personally, I have had encounters with kids who struggle with the common types of basic skills due to the lack of instruction growing up. This is an unfortunate event as all kids should be given the tools to develop their basic skills. Without the basic skills in life, it is difficult to move forward to determine what kind of activities you will enjoy and succeed at. As future educators, we have the opportunity to realize how big of an influence we can have on young students lives, not only right now, but for the future as well. 

Transformation of Tag

A smaller amount of contact results in the female athletes being able to perform their sport at the highest level. With that being said I know in Regina females have the chance to play aggressive/contact sports like rugby and even tackle football. The football team is called the Regina Riot and I have been to a game before and to be honest it was pretty good. I did not know what to expect going in but after that game I would definitely go again. 

Diabetes in Saskatchewan

I believe it is important to know the symptoms like you said. The supplies idea is also a positive mindset in order to be able to help the student. Not being prepared if a situation were to ever occur would be a bad experience. One other thing that may help would be to make sure other people within the school are aware that a student is diabetic, as we wouldn’t be able to be by there side 24/7. If other adults or older students know that there is a possibility that a student may need assistance throughout the day, it could save their life.