I have been involved in numerous community service activities over the years. Starting in high school, we were required to complete community service hours for a Christian Ethics class. I went to the Food Bank many times throughout the semester. I also went to the Souls Harbour Community Centre to help prepare and serve meals to the people in need of a hot meal. I also gained some community service experience with my hockey team. I played for the Midget AAA Regina Pat Canadians in high-school and during my two seasons with the team we were required to complete community service hours, both at community centres and on the ice. We would be matched with minor hockey teams and be a guest at their practices to help with drills and to be a mentor. These experiences opened up many doors for me personally as I discovered a love for helping younger athletes. It created many relationships that I still hold to this day. Going to practices would also continue as I moved up the hockey ranks, Moving to Junior A in Estevan, Saskatchewan, we were involved in lots of activities throughout the community. We would deliver pizza, coffee, hot chocolate, and other food items as well. Just like in high-school, we had the opportunity to attend practices of younger teams. Now being in a smaller community like Estevan, the junior hockey team is a big deal. We were almost like celebrities in the community, every kid wanted autographs or a picture, it is a pretty unique feeling to have so many young kids look up to you, come to your games to cheer you on, and want to hangout with you.