Learning Project EDTC300

Got muffin bad to say about this recipe

This week we are taking a look at the basic recipe you do with old banana’s. Has anyone else put old banana’s in the freezer and tell yourself I will use this for banana bread one day… well I do all the time but instead I decided to try a banana chocolate chip muffins recipe I found on TikTok.

TikTok is a popular social media app for sharing short videos, known for its music, dance, and creative content. Users can create, discover, and share videos up to 60 seconds long. The app’s algorithm personalizes content to each user’s interests, making it engaging and popular among younger audiences.

The reason I decided to try TikTok because it is a great platform for discovering cooking recipes for several reasons. Firstly, the short video format makes it easy to quickly learn new recipes and cooking techniques. Secondly, the platform’s algorithm shows users content based on their interests, so you’re likely to come across recipes that appeal to you. Additionally, many TikTok creators share innovative and creative recipes that you might not find elsewhere, providing inspiration for your own cooking adventures.