EDTC300

Exploring Feedly

There are so many sources, articles, and blogs out there that it was a very overwhelming process to find categories that I wanted to take a deeper look at. I eventually found a few articles taking about Inclusive education which is something I want to be more educated on. Reading and following the blogs on Feedly I was able to briefly read over and understand what each blog was about! I am still very new to this website and don’t have the greatest understanding of how everything works quite yet, however, I believe this is a great source for articles, blogs and ways to connect to other readers and writers.

Here is a screenshot of my page:

The one blog I follow talks about Special Education in the classroom and has a list of blogs about different issues that could be presented in the classroom and how to overcome them. I found this page very interesting as it had a lot of different posts about different issues and how to deal with them in the classroom. This is something I think should be more presented in school and allow teachers to be more educated on the subject matter.

I would love to hear about other blogs to follow and explore that you may have come across, please comment any suggestions you may have!