A little bit about me…

September 15, 2023 0 By Stephanie Voss

Hi! My name is Stephanie Voss. I was born and raised in Regina, Saskatchewan and recently completed my Bachelor of Education degree in 2022. I am currently working towards finishing the last few classes of my inclusive education certificate through the U of R. I am also substitute teaching with the Regina Catholic division, where I am enjoying experiencing teaching in a range of different grades and learning environments. 

In my free time, I enjoy spending time with my puppy Clover, watching Grey’s Anatomy, attending classes at Oxygen Yoga and Fitness, and listening to Taylor Swift. I had the opportunity to see her live at the Era’s Tour this summer in Denver, Colorado; it was the best concert I have ever been to!

I am excited to learn more about educational technology and how I can integrate it into my future classroom. During my internship, my co-op teacher was a connected educator, which meant we had a laptop cart in our classroom full time. It was neat to observe how she incorporated technology into her daily lessons. She had students complete a “daily check in” on Seesaw each morning as a way to check in with her students via technology.

I do not know much about using technology in my classroom, but I am very eager to learn!