This week I practiced with Bernadette Teaches Music again, and also started doing some reading on how to read sheet music. I feel like I made leaps and bounds in my ability to switch cords and also my strumming. Bernadette Teaches Music had me switching between some very different and more difficult cords then what I was used to. The new cords I learned are Cmaj7, Dm, G7, E7, Am, A, and D.

Image result for Cmaj7 on ukuleleImage result for Dm on ukuleleImage result for G7 on ukuleleImage result for E7 on ukuleleImage result for AM on ukuleleImage result for D on ukulele cord

This is going to be my last time practicing from YouTube. I feel I now have a good enough foundation to start learning from other websites and articles. I have found YouTube such an extremely helpful tool in this learning process. There is just so many helpful videos on this platform for literally anything that you want to learn in life. So far, I have started looking into other sources of learning how to play the ukulele. Many of these articles and websites have links to YouTube videos explaining something in greater detail. This just shows that when learning certain things, especially the ukulele, it is hard to learn without a visual, or at least without knowing what a certain cord, note, or song is suppose to sound like.