Contributions to my classmates!

Well everyone, we are near the end of our semester! One thing I strongly remember that was said at the beginning of the year was to document your contributions to classmates’ blog posts…. Well here I am looking back trying to sift through people’s blog posts to find my...
Read More

Learning summary!

What a semester! Hera is my last learning summary, click the link below 🙂 #EDTC300  ...
Read More

Last learning post :,(

Even though my learning project has come to an end my love for knitting has only just begun!! I still can’t wrap my head around how I was able to teach myself how too knit using only online resources! Week 1 – Who wants to learn how to knit with...
Read More

Cybersleuthing!!

Welcome to my blog post on cybersleuthing!! With this being an online class it’s been hard to make connections with my other classmates. However this did not stop me, it just pushed me out of my comfort zone! I reached out to another student who I was recently put...
Read More

You heard it here first, I knitted with FLOSS!

Ok everyone, prepare yourselves for a cool learning project post!! This post was extremely tricky as I was over in the UK for reading week and did not bring my yarn or knitting needles with me. At first, I was just going to purchase some new knitting equipment. But...
Read More

Is everything we hear true?

I am wanting/hoping to teach in the primary years. Children are very impressionable at a young age which makes my job as an educator that much more important. I need to teach children about how to identify what it true and what is false on the online world as...
Read More

Knitting with your FINGERS!!

This week I was able to complete my scarf (yahoo)! I am very happy with my end result. I never realized how much time has to go into knitting and at first I viewed knitting as a class assignment that I had to finish and now I see it...
Read More

First time code user!!

For my blog post this week I have decided to learn how to work with Hour of Code. At first it seemed like an impossible task since I am not very tech savvy. But I then reminded myself why I am in the course. I chose to take this...
Read More

New stitches!!

This week on my learning blog post I continued to knit my scarf. As I continue to knit my scarf I realize there has to be a new blog post this week. I find myself in a pickle because I have not had to learn any new techniques to...
Read More

Digital Citizenship!!

Ribble’s 1st point  Digital Access is probably the most important of all nine elements. Without equal access to technology students become immediately behind their peers. If teachers expect students to use and access technology outside the classroom, most likely at home, there will be a vast division of haves...
Read More