Hi! My name is Carmel. (not Caramel, but maybe just as sweet!! ) I am currently going in to my third year of Elementary Education (K-5).

I was born and raised in Moosomin, SK (which is about ten minutes from the Manitoba Border, and home of the famous restaurant, Red Barn.) Moosomin is a small town that is continuing to expand. Moosomin and area has lots of great farmland, oil, gas and potash. I like to stay busy within the community. I do this by watching and playing sports, volunteering and running a small business with mom and sister.

I am excited to learn more about technology and how I can use technology to the best of my ability in the classroom to benefit my student to the best of my ability. Some skills I would like to learn is more about video editing, building a success and professional portfolio that can help people of all age with  blogging, most importantly I will make lifelong connections with other professionals and future educators allow me to hear and listen to their advice and their learning process.. Taking this class will help me learn new skills and allow me to connect with other future educators with similar visions in mind.

PS I will be posting on Twitter more frequently now so feel free to connect wit me on Twitter @carmel_eliza

Can you guess which ones the lie?

I have a friend named Carmelle.

I have a twin named Carmen.

I have contacts.

I have an older brother and sister.