Who am I?

November 20, 2023 0 By Maddie

I am Madison Massey, and I was born in Regina, Saskatchewan. I am twenty-one years old and have lived in Regina my whole life. I live with my mom, stepdad, and brother, who are genuinely three of the most caring and loving people I have ever met. I also have a cat, her name is Luna and she is the cutest! I am currently in my third year of University, with the goal of becoming a K-5 elementary school teacher. I have a part-time job at a daycare in Regina and between that and taking five classes, I am a pretty busy girl. A few words I would use to describe myself are outgoing, caring, helpful, loud, and fun. I love meeting new people and am always looking to make more friends. I spend most of my time hanging out with my best friends, and without them, I would be lost. They have supported me through some of the hardest times and still to this day push me to be the best version of myself I could possibly be which I am beyond thankful for. My life has been pretty chaotic compared to the average young adult, but with my friends and family’s support, I have managed to overcome every obstacle I have been faced with. Below are a few photos of myself, and my cat to help you get to know me a little bit better! 

This is me! 

My cat Luna! She loves playing in bags and boxes! 

Another one of me and my cat!